Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10
We want to create complex and secure passwords which are hard to remember and we forget our password.
Recovering from the password can be very easy in many of the cases. And this can be problem big enough for you as you wouldn’t be able to make use of your system.
You can Reset Your Windows 10 Password With USB flash drive
Follow the steps below carefully to recover your windows login password:
1. Go to your windows login screen
2. Now type a wrong password and then you will see a Reset your password will pop up.
3. Now create a bootable USB flash drive to reset the password.
4. To do that you need to insert your USB Flash drive to a running Computer and then click on Start, Click on Control Panel then From the right side of the panel clicks on “Create a password reset disk”.
5. Now you need to follow the forgotten password wizard and click next and select the flash drive from the drop-down menu.
6. Now you need to click next option in order to start the process and then click finish.
7. Now you need to insert your USB flash drive to your PC in which you are trying to reset the password.
8. Now the wizard will guide you to reset the password and you can reset the password.
You Can Reset Windows 10 Password From MS Online Website:
1. Click/tap on the I forgot my password link for your Microsoft account while on the sign-in screen.
2. You will now see the screen below for Just a moment.
3. Enter the characters you see, and click/tap on Next.
4. Select how you would like to get your security code, enter the required information, and click/tap on Send code.
5. Enter the code you received from Microsoft, and click/tap on Next.
6. If you have two-step verification turned on for your Microsoft account, you will need to select how you would like to get a security code one more time. Enter the required information, and click/tap on Send code.
- Enter the code you received from Microsoft, and click/tap on Next.
7. Enter a new password you want for your Microsoft account, and click/tap on Next.
8. Your Microsoft account password has now been reset and changed. Click/tap on Next.
9. You can now sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account using the new password.
Hope this tutorial helps to reset your windows password. Now you can easily reset the password. In case of any confusion and for more detail, comment us.